Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Liam Hemsworth- Gale

Gale Hawthorne: Hunger Games Movie
Hey Readers!

Gale Hawthorne was one of my first favorite characters in the Hunger Games. He is sweet charming and so obviously in love with Katniss. It was this that showed me that I could like him and he could be my favorite character, hopefully without any troubles. But how wrong I was. I won't say anything to spoil it for those of you who haven't read the books, I just know that I dislike Gale now. That is not entirely his fault though, it is other characters and mostly the author for destroying all my likes about Gale Hawthorne. I won't hold it against him in the movies though. Liam Hemsworth looks like a good Gale and will hopefully be able to act well as Gale. I know that I don't like Gale in the latter books but I do like him in the first, at least for now. If this actor doesn't come across as the right look for Gale or the right personality it will pretty much completely ruin him for me. I love Gale Hawthorne as a character and I hope this actor can pull off the twisting of so many emotions through his head that you see in the books. If not I don't know how I feel about this. So far I think the cast is pretty good except for a few little bumps and bruises along the way. Let me know what you think with a comment or email. I love to hear from my readers!

~Steffenee

1 comment:

  1. I HATE Liam Hensworth. On a scale from one to ten, my respect for the directors were at a 5 (because of choosing the wrong actress for Rue), and I'm being nice. Now out of nowhere, they bring Liam Hensworth into the games? LIAM HENWORTH?! Aw hells no. Just no. No. I mean, he dates (or still dates) Miley Cyrus. Come on guys. This isn't cool. The directors need to cut the crap. This isn't a funny joke (I really hope this is a joke).

    Well, enough of my brooding. I think that i got the point across that I am very upset. My respect for the directors are at a 2. One more screw up and I will cry.

    -Lucy T.

    ReplyDelete