Thursday, February 9, 2012

Dayo Okeniyi- Thresh

Thresh: Hunger Games Movie
Hey Readers!

I decided to do some more unimportant characters before I start looking for more articles and getting more about the movies and the music for the Hunger Games Movie--I will do a whole blog post on it I promise.  For now though let's talk about Thresh. Thresh is one of my favorite characters because he saves Kat from certain death and spares her. Everyone thinks that Thresh would be a large scary guy who wouldn't spare anyone and they captured this perfectly. I hope that he can act how he needs to to capture him. It is hard for someone to look the part of someone like Thresh when you never really see him in the book. I think they have him pretty good though and I can't wait to see him in the movie. I can't wait until the movie comes out how about you readers? We only have to wait 42 more days until the movie! Leave a comment I love to hear from my readers!

~Steffenee

No comments:

Post a Comment